Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Beginning

So i have contemplated writing a blog for a long time.

At first it was about the platform to adopt. Inspiration and flow of thoughts tend to hit me at any and all times of the day, whilst having a bath, in the middle of a football game, or on my bed trying to fall asleep. So the decision to start with 140 characters was easily taken, with the device always at hand, at first via sms, and then through a mobile app.

Writing came easy too, ever since school time essays, right through press releases and promotions in grad school as part of the Media and PR Cell, and later, on Facebook, as buildup for an awesome sporting event (more on that in later posts) But the central theme of a blog eluded me.

It still does.

After a little bit of research, a lot of procrastination and having overcome pure laziness, < kborlikar.blogspot.in > is finally here. For starters, this space is about all that is an integral part of my life and makes it more meaningful, expressed in a bit more than 140 characters. It will be used to brazenly plug things that i use everyday, describe what i am up to and harp on whatever else occupies my mind and inspires me to wake up and face the daily routine.

Please feel completely uninhibited in the comments section and throw as much criticism my way as possible, your point of view and insights will only serve to improve the discussion board and my thought process. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment